Class Highlight: Active Shooter CCWJanuary 13, 2016
On LegitimacyJanuary 14, 2016
Max Velocity Tactical (MVT) offers 2 Day Force on Force (FoF) Team Tactics Classes. These are immersive scenario based classes utilizing Ultimate Training Munitions (UTM) Man Marker Rounds (MMR). The FoF classes involve the practical application of team based small unit tactics (SUT) in controlled training scenarios, involving role players and free play (scenario controlled) FoF training exercises.
Max Velocity Tactical is approved as a Professional Training Organization (PTO) by Ultimate Training Munitions (UTM).
The FoF Team Tactics classes are woodland based, utilizing the training range of the UTM MMR out to 50 meters.
- Prerequisite: Combat Team Tactics. Combat Patrol preferred / advantageous.
- 2 days of scenario based tactical application of team skills learned in CTT / CP.
- Team / Squad scenarios from designated OPFOR tactical problems such as react to contact / hasty attack, thru to ‘capture the flag’ style FoF squad based operations.
- Immersive scenario training.
- No live ammo purchase required.
- Cadre will accompany teams to act as umpires / safety / debrief.
- Leaders will be nominated / rotated per mission. Pre-established groups can have whoever they want as their leader.
- Teams will consist of 4, squads of two teams of 4. Individuals will be formed into teams, pre-organized teams are welcome.
- This is an opportunity for either individuals or formed groups to test the application of their tactical training.
Class Page HERE.
The next class is March 19-20