Patriot Rising: The Unbroken

Active Shooter CCW Class
January 4, 2016
“It’s a Trap” – or – Comment on the Malheur Protest
January 6, 2016

‘Patriot Rising: The Unbroken‘ is now available in paperback and kindle versions.

PR_Front_Cover

PR_Back_Cover

Just finished reading it. Well worth the wait. It was especially interesting after spending time in and around Romney. After “walking the ground” myself it really brought the battle scenes to life.

Great read, highly recommended.

The book has added value for MVT alumni, because it actually includes a novelized version of the Combat Patrol class, and because you will know what Romney looks like.

Yeah I think it was mentioned the other day, about the learning process and so forth. What Max is saying is certainly valid. The novelization of patrol class really brings the lessons home, in a totally different way. It’s like a continuous string of events, one rising up after another. And it really hits home when you realize, hey, I know how to do that; that makes sense. As opposed to a lot of fiction, where I can’t even finish it, because of inaccuracies or implausibility’s.

3. idahobob says:

Book is on the way. Is supposed to be here today.

Yay!

Bob
    III

4. Easy says:

Having spent a week total in Romney, I could just about envision every bit of the battle in Romney as I read it.

5. Michael Gladuis says:

Got mine yesterday! Tore through it like a bacon cheeseburger, and enjoyed it just as much.

I like how the story continues, uninterrupted, and only grows bigger. The transition from a small resistance group to a larger organization does require big changes, and I’m glad Max talks about the necessary adjustments. I’m also glad the subject of NBC warfare is brought up.

The twists and surprises were fantastic. For a training manual turned novel, the story is anything but predictable. It really shows the advantages of nonlinear thinking, the importance of normally small/insignificant details, and open-minded adaptability when riding the adrenaline dragon. Not every situation is resolved by shooting our way out of it.

Excellent work, Max. ‘Till Valhalla!’
    ‘Deus Vult!’
    ‘Aut Vincere aut mori!’

6. Mike says:

Max I have made it a little over halfway through the book and dare i say it is better than the first and that was worth rereading 4 times.
    Strong work you damn Limey.
    Proud to call you a brother in arms
    I was USCG and 3rd &172nd inf.Mountain