The First 5 Day Combined Class

NEW: Max Velocity Tactical CRCD Video!
April 3, 2014
5 Day Combined Class – Update + Some Photos
April 10, 2014

I’ve been up at site preparing for the first 5 day Combined CRCD/Combat Patrol Class.

We have a full complement of 12 students. Alan and Fred have also graciously volunteered some of their time to help with range safety and as live enemy (!? – I hope they brought good body armor!)

The class will run CRCD Saturday & Sunday, and then into Combat Patrol Monday thru Wednesday.

My most excellent local contractor guy, Kevin, has now completed the new road from the parking area into the ranges, cutting across the bottom of the triangle and saving some good distance. He has also created a huge new parking are adjacent to the old one, plus a small parking area and also a larger flat campsite area out at the ranges themselves. He is now pushing a road into Range 3, to allow access by vehicle/ATV without having to drive up to the top or the ridge, round and down into the valley. Its amazing what you can do with a 7-ton loader. Git R Done!

I’ll see you at the meet point in the morning!

Live Hard.

Die Free.

forum-logo

1. F says:

The new parking lot is great!
    PS: I will bring my armor then 😉

2. ApoloDoc says:

Sounds like excellent progress on the site. You have a great piece of land and are developing in incredible resource for those who recognize the need for what you bring to the table.

It will be interesting to see how the folks are at the end of the five days. As your two volunteers can tell you, I think we were all rather worn out at the end of the inaugural Patrol Class. Then again, spring weather ought to help. The cold really took a lot out of me.

Body armor, eh? Sounds fun…’cause they get to shoot back, right?

Max, I am delighted that business is taking off for you. We still need to get cracking on the Thermal Poncho, and your site consultation!

Congratulations Max on your first 5-day course. I imagine you’re gonna have some tired, beat-up motherfuckers on Wednesday.

Good job, all you guys.

• Eric says:

Hey Diz…

I am part of this class, and I concur with your statement. But it’s ok. Education ain’t cheap.

4. Timm says:

Somebody in West Virginia has to be loving the steady down pour with highs around 40.

Ranger weather!