Check out the Class Schedule

VIDEO: How to be Tacticool
February 9, 2014
Seeking Feedback on the 5 Day Class Scheduling
February 10, 2014

Check it out: some of the classes are filling up fast, or already full.

You snooze, you lose.

Class Schedule

Till Valhalla!

training-photo

1. F says:

email sent 😀

2. ApoloDoc says:

Well, YEAH!!! Sorry the class later this month didn’t work out. That is simply God telling you to GET THE BOOK FINISHED! Otherwise it sounds good.

BTW: I think that “F” groupie freakazoid is really losing it. Groupies are supposed to be HOT CHICKS, not HUSKY men 😉 Oh well, it does keep him out of trouble on weekends, doesn’t it?

Still waiting on the hot fan chick groupies….;-)

• F says:

Apolodoc you’re just envious you live so much further than me 😀

• ApoloDoc says:

Were you going to make a point or merely demonstrate the obvious 😉

That is sort of correct. While I would definitely like to be closer to where Max runs his training, I absolutely do NOT want to live closer to the Northern VA / DC area. Actually if I lived within an easy drive of Maxland it would create a conflict for me to spend time (and $$) there vs. the time spent preparing my retreat.

Max, if you start seeing hot young ladies showing up, I would operate under the assumption that they work for someone seeking intel. Best contact me and I will handle the investigation and, if necessary, interrogation 😉 No worries, I’ve got your back.

3. MayorQuixote says:

Max,

Got two questions for ya.

1) Do you know/recommend anyone within the Texas/Oklahoma region that offers similar knowledge?

2) If no to #1, then my second option is to self train skills that can be self-taught. Would you be willing to write a blog post (or point out a previous one you may have made) outlining a list of essential skills useful for light infantry and possible ways to learn/practice those skills? For example, in Contact! you mentioned Orienteering Clubs as a way to hone navigation skills.

I appreciate the work you put out there!