OPEN ENROLLMENT. NO TRAINING PREREQUISITE.
In any high threat situation you are likely to encounter structures that will require a tactical solution, and thus you need to understand how to deal with structure entry and clearance. Whether operating alone, with a partner, or with a tactical team, you need this class.
The Max Velocity Tactical Close Quarters Battle Course (CQBC) is a rigorous full spectrum training program over 3 days, designed to take the student from the basic fundamentals through advanced close quarters battle techniques that are taught, trained and utilized by elite military and law enforcement units: proven combat clearance / deliberate clearance techniques, as used by SOF, are taught. Situational training exercises immerse the student into real world scenarios that provide essential feedback through the use of Universal Training Munitions (UTM), while keeping each and every student in a safe and controlled environment.
Upon completion of the course students will know how to properly execute; movement to an objective; move, secure and clear hallways; single room entries; multiple room structures, and multiple building objectives, with unparalleled tactical confidence. This is a stand alone course, (no prerequisite required) and is designed for every student’s technical and tactical abilities, so that regardless of your current training level you will be pushed and trained to the point of personal tactical growth.
The class involves live fire individual skills in a flat range setting, and UTM rounds for force on target drills and force on force training and scenarios.
NO MVT training prerequisite required. If you have not taken Combat Rifle Skills or Combat Team Tactics, you will be at a disadvantage for efficient weapons manipulation. However, safety and skills are built from the ground up over this 3 day class.
The Primary Instructor (PI) for this class is John. (Info: MVT Team: Cadre Page). John can be reached on the MVT Forum as John3X.
- 400 Live Rounds.
- $320 additional cost for the supplied UTM rounds.
Total class cost including UTM ammo: $970.
- AR15 rifles only. Your bolt will be replaced by a supplied UTM blue bolt.
- Ensure your AR15 is ‘broken in’ and reliable.
- Empty magazines x 8 – you will be required to put a band of blue tape on the magazines.
- Barrels and chambers pulled through / rodded CLEAN & DRY – no oil/lube. Other working parts lightly oiled.
- UTM approved masks / goggle combinations can be supplied. Preferably: appropriate gear brought by students (see below, recommended).
- UTM Man Marker Rounds rounds will be supplied.
- Left hand ejection port AR15’s will not work with the supplied UTM bolt.
- Ensure you have iron sights and consider removing non-protected optics for the force on force CQB phases of the training.
For the detail on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Force on Force (UTM ammunition), click the link below: