HOW TO BOOK TRAINING CLASSES
1) Click on the class you want. from the Other Classes Offered list on this page:
2) Read the information about the course.
3) Click on the Class Schedule for the date(s) you want to attend.
4) Complete the registration form at the bottom and follow the information on the page for booking that class.Deposits:
- A $200 deposit secures your place on a standard open enrollment classes.
- Check the class description, in case another amount is specified for specialist classes.
- Mobile classes may have a different deposit specified; check the class page.
- Class prices are displayed on the relevant class page.
- Once the deposit/payment is received, you will be sent detailed class information and directions packets.
- Online Credit Card Payment is Preferred.
- Email in advance to check class availability
- Check Only (no Cash or Money Orders): Mail to the address below made out to Max Velocity Tactical.
- Mailing address: Max Velocity Tactical, 15191 Montanus Dr #127, Culpeper, VA 22701
Refund Policy: In case of cancellation by students, class fees are non-refundable, but transferable to other classes, unless within 30 days of the class (45 days for mobile classes, as specified in the information packet), where the spaces cannot be filled. If classes are cancelled by MVT due to other factors, class fees will be refunded.
These classes are the real deal, and the tactics, techniques and procedures are familiar to any graduate of Ranger School or SFQC. Tactical classes are not simply a regurgitation of basic military manuals or training, but are adapted to the students whether civilian, military, or contractor, based on real world operational experience in hostile / combat environments.